400-M-060 – Extended Large FCO System
400-M-060 – Extended Range Large FCO System (ELFS) – Large Frame FCO, Control Module, Software – Control Module
- FCO ER – Extended Range “Fluidless” GC Column Oven – A steady-state Temperature Profile is placed on Inlet half of the Analytical Column using a series of Gradient Heaters. The Outlet series of heaters are temperature programmable to analyze a broader range of compounds. Integrated cooling device for analyses starting as low as 20 C.
- Control Module – Controls 2 independent FCO´s.
- Software – Web interface to input and monitor temperatures and other parameters.
- An Analytical Column is not included, but can be purchased separately.
- Reviews (0)
400-M-060 – Extended Range Large FCO System (ELFS) – Large Frame FCO, Control Module, Software
The 400-M-030 – Extended Range Large FCO System is a complete system to upgrade your GC to a Fast GC. The Large FCO is for tightly wound columns, including all narrow bore capillary columns, metal capillary, packed and micro-packed columns. The Small FCO is useful in Lab and Portable GC´s.
The Extended Range model places a steady state temperature profile on the Inlet heaters covering the first half of the analytical column, just like in the Standard FCO. Column temperature programming of the Outlet half of the analytical drives off higher boiling compounds, once the lower boiling compounds have eluted.
Operating in the Standard mode the Extended Run FCO performs the fastest runs, with the extra benefit of temperatures starting as low as 20 C. In the 2nd option, the Outlet heaters covering the second half of the column include temperature programming to drive more compounds off the column. In the 3rd option, the column is positioned entirely in the Outlet half of the Extended Run FCO functioning just like the Classic FCO. There is always a heating and cooling cycle when temperature programming, but it is still faster than a conventional GC oven. Including all the benefits of the FCO peak sharpening technology. The FCO-Extended Run is the most versatile FCO in the family.
Extended Range Large FCO Features
- Gradient Inlet and Outlet Temperature Profiles
- Use most Analytical Columns, Capillary to 60m, Packed & Micro-packed
- Custom Column Frame included with all FCO´s
- The Analytical Column is not included, but is easily coiled onto the frame in a few short minutes
- When purchasing a column with the FCO, we will gladly coil it at no extra charge
- Connector and Cable from FCO to Control Module
- Ethernet Cable for computer and network interface
- Standard computer type Power Cable
- Adjustable FCO Stand fits most GC´s
- Inlet and Outlet Socks for Injector and Detector connections
- All Temperature Set-points to 0.1 C
- Inlet Temperature Set-point to 450 C
- Outlet Temperature Programming from 20 C
- Multiple Temperature Ramps
- Solid State Cooling Device
- Best for Extended, or Full Range of Carbon Compounds
- Useful for many Analytical Method
- Stable Retention Times
- Fast GC analyses
- The most Versatile FCO!
- Dimensions (24 x 20 x 7 cm)
- Control for 1 or 2 FCO´s (Mix and Match: Standard, Extended Run, & Classic)
- Universal 80-264 VAC (50 or 60 Hz) Input Voltage
- 800 Watts Total Power Supply
- Switching Valve Control with Timer for 2D applications
- Carrier Bypass Valve Control with Timer for 2D applications
- LED´s show a visual status of all Parameters
- Ready Output Signal to connect with GC
- Remote Start Input Signal from the GC to Start a Temperature Ramp
- Remote Stop Input Signal from the GC to Stop a Temperature Ramp
- Ethernet Connector
- Internal USB Connector for service functions
- No Computer Required during Operation
- Integrated and easy to learn Web Application
- Automatic or Fixed IP Address for computer connection
- Set and Monitor all Times & Temperatures for the FCO´s
- Methods Saved Internally for safety and security
- Computer can be disconnected during Analyses and the method will run normally
For more information: ELFS Brochure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.