400-M-040 – Classic Small FCO System
400-M-040 – Classic Small FCO System – Small Frame FCO, Control Module, Software – Control Module
- Classic FCO – Temperature Programmable “Fluidless” GC Column Oven – The gradient column heaters are temperature programmable from sub-ambient to 450 C for the broadest range of compounds. Integrated cooling device for analyses starting as low as 20 C.
- Control Module – Controls 2 independent FCO´s.
- Software – Web interface to input and monitor temperatures and other parameters.
- An Analytical Column is not included, but can be purchased separately.
- Reviews (0)
400-M-040 – Classic Small FCO System (CSFS) – Small Frame FCO, Control Module, Software
The 400-M-040 – Classic Small FCO System is a complete system to upgrade your GC to a Fast GC. The Large FCO is for tightly wound columns, including all narrow bore capillary columns, metal capillary, packed and micro-packed columns. The Small FCO is useful in Lab and Portable GC´s.
Temperature Programming Plus
The Classic model combines two powerful technologies; traditional temperature programming and the FCO gradient peak sharpening technology. The entire column is temperature programmable and cooled down between runs with the solid state Chiller. Throughout the entire temperature program the FCO places a slightly negative gradient on the analytical column. The gradient forces the compounds to stay in contact with the liquid phase longer, which sharpens the compound release point from the column. Even the highest resolution columns can benefit from this enhanced FCO technology. The Classic FCO is for all Applications!
The Classic FCO only operates when connecting it to the Control Module. Installing the FCO is simple in most GC or GC/MS systems.
Classic Small FCO Features
- Gradient Inlet and Outlet Temperature Profiles
- Use most Analytical Columns, Capillary to 60m, Packed & Micro-packed
- Custom Column Frame included with all FCO´s
- The Analytical Column is not included, but is easily coiled onto the frame in a few short minutes
- When purchasing a column with the FCO, we will gladly coil it at no extra charge
- Connector and Cable from FCO to Control Module
- Ethernet Cable for computer and network interface
- Standard computer type Power Cable
- Adjustable FCO Stand fits most GC´s
- Inlet and Outlet Socks for Injector and Detector connections
- All Temperature Set-points to 0.1 C
- Outlet Temperature Programming from 20 C
- Multiple Temperature Ramps
- Solid State Cooling Device
- Best for Full Range of Carbon Compounds
- Useful for many Analytical Method
- Stable Retention Times
- Fast GC analyses
- The FCO for All Applications!
- Dimensions (24 x 20 x 7 cm)
- Control for 1 or 2 FCO´s (Mix and Match: Standard, Extended Run, & Classic)
- Universal 80-264 VAC (50 or 60 Hz) Input Voltage
- 800 Watts Total Power Supply
- Switching Valve Control with Timer for 2D applications
- Carrier Bypass Valve Control with Timer for 2D applications
- LED´s show a visual status of all Parameters
- Ready Output Signal to connect with GC
- Remote Start Input Signal from the GC to Start a Temperature Ramp
- Remote Stop Input Signal from the GC to Stop a Temperature Ramp
- Ethernet Connector
- Internal USB Connector for service functions
- No Computer Required during Operation
- Integrated and easy to learn Web Application
- Automatic or Fixed IP Address for computer connection
- Set and Monitor all Times & Temperatures for the FCO´s
- Methods Saved Internally for safety and security
- Computer can be disconnected during Analyses and the method will run normally
For more information: CSFS Brochure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.